top of page

World Citizens Group

Public·19 members
Santiago Diaz
Santiago Diaz

Download Sagar Alias Jacky Dialogue MP3 Songs - Malayalam Movie Soundtrack

Sagar Alias Jacky Dialogue MP3 Download: A Guide for Fans

If you are a fan of Malayalam cinema, you might have heard of sagar alias jacky dialogue mp3 download. This is a popular search term among the admirers of the 2009 action thriller movie sagar alias jacky reloaded, starring Mohanlal in the titular role. The movie is known for its stylish presentation, catchy music, and powerful dialogues delivered by Mohanlal and other actors. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about sagar alias jacky dialogue mp3 download, including its background, meaning, sources, and review.

sagar alias jacky dialogue mp3 download

What is Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded?

Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded is a Malayalam-language action thriller film directed by Amal Neerad. It is the sequel of 1987 film Irupatham Noottandu, which also featured Mohanlal as Sagar Alias Jacky, a notorious smuggler and crime boss. The movie was written by S. N. Swamy and produced by Antony Perumbavoor under the company Aashirvad Cinemas. The movie also stars Suman, Shobana, Bhavana, Sampath Raj, Manoj K. Jayan, Jagathy Sreekumar, Rahul Dev, Nedumudi Venu, K. B. Ganesh Kumar, Vinayakan, Shereveer Vakil, Sumith Naval, Sona Nair, V.K Sreeraman, Jinu Joseph and Bala in other pivotal roles.

The plot of the movie revolves around Sagar Alias Jacky, who is called by his friend Indu (Shobana) to rescue her husband Manu (Manoj K Jayan) from the Rosario brothers (Sampath Raj and Sherveer Vakil), who run a powerful crime syndicate in Goa. Jacky succeeds in freeing Manu, but this triggers a gang war between him and the Rosarios. The Rosarios then join hands with Jacky's rival Nanthakrishna Naina (Suman) and hire an international assassin Sheikh Imran (Rahul Dev) to kill Jacky. The movie follows Jacky's attempts to survive and outsmart his enemies with his wit and courage.

What are the Dialogues of Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded?

One of the main attractions of sagar alias jacky reloaded is its dialogues, which are written by S.N. Swamy and delivered by Mohanlal and other actors with flair and charisma. The dialogues are mostly in English or a mix of English and Malayalam, reflecting the cosmopolitan nature of the characters and settings. The dialogues are also catchy, witty, and memorable, making them popular among the fans of the movie. Here are some of the most iconic dialogues from sagar alias jacky reloaded and their meanings:

Dialogue

Meaning

"I'm Jacky...Sagar Alias Jacky"

This is how Jacky introduces himself to his enemies or allies. It shows his confidence and reputation as a crime boss.

"Don't know whether it's a good name"

This is Jacky's sarcastic response when someone asks him about his name. It shows his sense of humor and indifference to what others think of him.

"I don't like violence...but I'm not afraid of it"

This is Jacky's philosophy about his profession. It shows that he is not a bloodthirsty criminal, but he is ready to face any challenge or threat.

"You Continuing the article: "You can't kill me...because I'm already dead"

This is Jacky's taunt to Sheikh Imran, who is hired to assassinate him. It shows that Jacky is fearless and defiant, and that he has nothing to lose.

"I don't need a gun to kill you...I just need a finger"

This is Jacky's warning to Naina, who tries to shoot him with a gun. It shows that Jacky is skilled and confident in hand-to-hand combat, and that he can overpower his enemy with ease.